AIDE will turn your Android tablet with a keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
A brief summary of features…
Learn-to-code AIDE Web
– Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
– Web development course
– Sample websites
– Create a sample website with a single click
– Run your website with a single click
– View your website on other devices/computers in the same Lan
– No root access required
– Twitter Bootstrap support.
Real-time error checking:
– Real-time error analysis throughout the whole project as you type
– Automatic Quick-Fixes for any errors.
– Inline variable.
– Introduce variable.
– Extract method.
– Code formatter.
– Out-comment code.
– Goto definition.
– Find usages.
– Goto symbol.
– Very fast editor even with large files
– Unlimited Undo/Redo
– Pinch zoom.
– Smart expand the selection
– Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
– UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
– Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
– Dropbox integration
– Git integration with Commit/Discard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.