With Flamingo Animator Use skeletal animation technique to bring your ideas to life. Draw game or cartoon characters and scenes with embed drawing editor or use existing pictures made by other artists.
Draw bones over your pictures to create a skeleton model. Create gifs and share them with your friends.
Also you can add a signature to your gif and make bright and original emoji and stickers for sharing in messengers and social networks like Telegram, Facebook and others.
Watch this video by our partner to see how the app is working:
Features of drawing editor:
* Multiple drawing and editing tools like brush, eraser, brush with filling, bucket fill, eyedropper – Flamingo Animator with different settings like size, color and transparency.
* Layers support – use layers menu to add, swap, merge and duplicate layers for advanced drawing.
* Stylus support – enable pressure in brush settings and use stylus button for fast switching to eraser. Works good with samsung pencil.
* Ability to create an empty canvas or import image from gallery to crop or trace it.
Features of animaiton editor:
* Create a skeletal tree of your model and setup an initial pose.
* Combine several images to swap them during animation.
* Disable a subtree to hide some parts of your model.
* Squash and stretch your images with scaling mode of animation.
Features of export:
* Create gifs in different quality.
* Change background color and signature of your gif.
* Save your models as “flampack” files to move the project to another device or to edit your animation together with friends.