Make incredible videos on your phone, tablet, or Chromebook! KineMaster is an easy-to-use, full-featured video editor loaded with powerful tools. All of its editing tools are free to use, but you can unlock even more with Premium. Edit and share all your videos!
• Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
• Color adjustment tools to correct and enhance videos and images
• Share on YouTube, Facebook Feed and Stories, Instagram Feed, Stories, and more!
• Reverse your videos
• Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
• Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
• editing tools to trim, splice, and crop your video
• The Asset Store provides music, clip graphics, fonts, stickers, transitions, and more to enhance your video, updated weekly
• Speed control for time-lapse and slow-motion effects
• EQ presets, ducking, and volume envelope tools for immersive audio
• Keyframe animation tool to add motion to layers
• Export 4K 2160p video at 30FPS
• Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
• Many, many more features, options, and settings!
When you subscribe to Premium, you remove the watermark and ads, unlock professional tool presets,
and get access to over a thousand premium assets in the Asset Store. Subscribe to KineMaster today Premium within the app!
KineMaster is the Editors’ Choice! Find out why creators love YouTube and Instagram and why journalists,
educators, marketers, and vloggers use it professionally! Download to create, edit, and share your own amazing videos!
Subscriptions to Premium automatically renew unless you cancel in Google Play.
For more details, questions, and feature requests, please contact us: Tap on the question mark button on the main screen,
Feature Updates: 1. Supports category-wide Asset Store search 2. Supports searching in the Audio Browser 3. Supports installing custom fonts and applying previously used font to newly added text 4. Supports resetting color adjustments 5. Supports transcoding imported videos to a lower resolution UX/UI Changes: 1. Moves the Replace button to the Options menu panel